Guest bed room

Guest bed room is completed!! Everyone come visit! 
Ann, thank you for the bed and curtains.

Dreaming in pastel

Nova Scotia doll


Granny's painting above an ancient Javanese roof tile
from Woven Gardens



Pottery from China, Korea and Japan
along side an embroidered moth broach from Hikarie

Thanks to my brother for my Julie Arkell broach.
Bunny from Tamar Morgendorff and an antique Japanese tape measure
(hidden inside the skirt)




My magical broomsticks
  



My collection of Chinese slippers

Knitted ice cream and fudgical from Autour de Monde in Paris
and  collection of cup cakes from Doux Dimanche in Shibuya

I couldn't part with this elephant I bought in Phuket
even though it was meant to be given to my mother for a gift!
This ribbon carpet from Parco in Kichijoji fit perfectly into the colour theme.


Works by Julie Arkell and Abigail Brown below my three Japanese girls
purchased at LCX in Hong Kong. 


Julie Arkell



Collection of bird houses 
Angels from Nova Scotia


Kawaii Home Akabane

Comments

Popular Posts