Master bedroom

Bedroom has been set-up for a while now. Three weeks on the floor is over!! It is a sun filled room which is lovely. The final touch were the striped curtains from Unico.



My collection of Steiff miniatures and thanks to Ann my fiery doll
from Designers Guild in London. 



I've always loved my sister's illustrations of Gertrude the gold fish. This hand knitted carpet from Galerie-CO in Montreal. 



Fortunately Rowntree antiques in Montreal had a sale, and a few years ago I was able to get this hand painted Hungarian vaisaillier. It houses my collection of original Donna Wilson dolls amongst other treasures.
Teddy bear from ABC in NYC.
My wool felt telephone by Camille Dupuis from Home Autour Du Monde.





Antique Scandinavian chair from ABC in NYC
and a wool hedgehog from Paris.


Kawaii Home Akabane

Comments

Popular Posts